[TxMt] Re: LaTeX 2 not compiling

Adam Sharp adsharp at me.com
Thu May 6 08:46:57 UTC 2010

On 06/05/2010, at 12:36 AM, Christian Pleul wrote:

> Hi,
> I tried to switch from LaTeX-Bundle to the LaTeX2-Bundle but the document is not compiling. My document consists of a master file with included part files. The part files then using input for the chapter files.
> After a run on the master file everything I get is the following:
> [...]
> Program exited with code #1 after 1.55 seconds.
> -----
> and nothing happens more.
> Do I miss some basic changes needed in the setup before switching?

I'm also having this issue. I usually get this message after the typesetting routine:

  Program exited with code #0 after 2.55 seconds.
  373:377: syntax error: Expected end of line, etc. but found class name. (-2741)

Must vouch for the quality of the bundle though, even without being able to use the typeset command, I still use the bundle! The completions are great stuff.

Adam Sharp