[TxMt] Re: ANN: AckMate - a plugin to replace the ack-in-project bundle

Trevor Squires trevor at protocool.com
Mon Mar 29 17:23:51 UTC 2010

Hey guys,

limiting search to your selected folder is done, I'll be making a release today.

In future it's probably best to mention bugs and feature requests on
http://github.com/protocool/AckMate/issues so that it doesn't add too
much noise to this list.

Thanks, Trev

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Eric O'Connell
<eric at bodytalksystem.com> wrote:
> I will second the call for restricting search to $TM_SELECTED_FILES, it's super helpful!
>
> Eric O'Connell
> Lead Developer
> -
> eric at bodytalksystem.com
> www.bodytalksystem.com
>
> On Mar 29, 2010, at 4:14 AM, Mathieu Godart wrote:
>
>> Dear Trevor,
>>
>> Le 25 mars 2010 à 17:32, Trevor Squires a écrit :
>>
>>> It offers significant improvements over my previous ack-in-project
>>> bundle, such as per-project windows and settings, filetype selection,
>>> and a much less annoying UI.
>>
>> Nice GUI, indeed!
>>
>> But it seems that one feature previously present in "Ack in Project" is missing: when a folder is selected in the project Drawer, Ack in Project used to search only in this folder. It seems that this is not possible anymore. This is a pity when using big projects.
>>
>> An other handy feature would be to add a help button in the search interface to quickly jump to the wiki.
>>
>> BTW, I love the "per-project" approach.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Mathieu

>> Mathieu Godart