[TxMt] TextMate hang lost bundle command work

Ronald Hayden ronaldhayden at mac.com
Sun Mar 28 20:46:29 UTC 2010

This is my first post to this list, based on the website
recommendation that bundle bugs should be posted here.

I have added several commands to my own bundle for some work.  Last
night I added a new command, then worked on it and tested it for about
90 minutes.  I didn't see any way to force a save of the command, so I
assumed it was being written out each time I clicked to another
command and clicked back.

However, a while later TextMate hung when I was running another of my
commands and I was forced to kill it.

On restarting TextMate, my new command and all the work in it was
gone, apparently unrecoverable.

Is there a way to force a command to save, or does this mean I should
regularly quit and restart TextMate to avoid this potential loss?

  -- Ron