[TxMt] problem in code folding for Ruby

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Sun Mar 28 07:31:01 UTC 2010

I've been trying to track down a problem in code folding for Ruby.
At this point, I have two 100+ line files, one of which has problems
and the other does not.  The _odd_ thing is that cmp(1) says they're
identical.  I have tried closing the files, stopping and restarting
TM, reloading bundles, etc.  Nothing seems to make much difference.

One annoying constraint is that the code is proprietary, so I can't
just post it publicly (even in its rather cut-down form).  Sigh.

  TextMate 1.5.9 (1510)
  Mac OS X 10.5.8 (Mac Pro)
  RUBY_VERSION 1.8.5 (for Google Sketchup Pro 7.1.6859)

It appears that TM has saved bogus folding information for one of
the files, but not the other.  Suggestions on tracking this down
or at least gathering useful information?

http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm at cfcl.com

Technical editing and writing, programming, system design