[TxMt] Re: ANN: AckMate - a plugin to replace the ack-in-project bundle

Trevor Squires trevor at protocool.com
Thu Mar 25 17:51:28 UTC 2010

Hi Rick,

there are *no* external dependencies for AckMate apart from ack's
reliance on perl. It should absolutely *never* complain about needing
gems or the like...

First thing to do is make sure the plugin is installed properly. You
should have a menu item of "Edit->Find->Search Project With
AckMate..." - if that's there (and works when you select it) then
you're okay.

Next, decide on the keyboard shorcut you want to use and from System
Preferences go to "Keyboard->Keyboard Shortcuts".

>From there you can add an application shortcut (the + button). The
menu text you're creating the shortcut for is "Search Project With
AckMate...".

If you continue to have problems, please open a ticket on the github
page - http://github.com/protocool/AckMate

Regards, Trev

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 10:32 AM, Rick DeNatale <rick.denatale at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Rick DeNatale <rick.denatale at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If I open the bundle editor, and filter Ack in project out of the list
>> then ctrl-option-cmd-f does bring up the Ackmate window, but Ackmate
>> is still not shown in my bundle list.
>
> Well that turned out to be a one-shot deal.
>
> After I closed the ackmate window and did ctrl-option-cmd-f again, I
> got the grep in project window again instead.
>
> Curioser and curioser
>

> --
> Rick DeNatale
>
> Blog: http://talklikeaduck.denhaven2.com/