[TxMt] Scheme Run Command Doesn't Read Text From File

dbmikus dbmikus at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 01:10:42 UTC 2010

I have been trying to get Scheme set up for Textmate. When I first installed
the bundle and tried the run command, I got an error. I had an installation
from Macports, but I wiped that and downloaded mit-scheme for Unix and
installed the binary in: /usr/local/bin.

I set the shell variable, "TM_SCHEME", and pointed it to:
"/usr/local/bin/scheme". Now, when I call the run command, it brings up the
read-eval-print-loop and it does not read the scheme text file I have saved.
Now, I understand that I could mess around with the Run command in the
Bundle editor, but I hardly have enough experience to do that. Does anyone
know if there is another bundle I can install that accounts for this issue,
or a different way in which I can install Scheme?

Thanks a bunch for the help.