[TxMt] Re: Getting TextMate to post to WordPress

Dana Woodman woodman.dana at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 01:04:50 UTC 2010

Thanks for the help!

I tired looking at the error log but got nothing in it... maybe I'm not
looking in the right spot...

I got one step forward, removing the www. from the domain actually brought
up a password response which was a first but still getting a "Host is
down"/"No posts found" error when I try Fetch Post. I have made sure I have
xmlrpc enabled in wordpress, double checked my password and verified the
location of the xmlrpc file... Any other tips?

Cheers,
Dana W.