[TxMt] Re: Getting TextMate to post to WordPress

Dr. Drang drdrang at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 14:37:32 UTC 2010

Hard to say what the problem is. Here's what I would check:

1. The URL again. For WordPress, you should be pointing to the
xmlrpc.php file in your main blog directory.

2.The username again. In my setup, this is in with the URL:

        http://username@domain.com/path/to/xmlrpc.php

Remember, the username is what you use to sign in to your WordPress
Dashboard, not necessarily the     same as your FTP login.

3. Your site's error log. Look at this right after you've had a
failure. If the error message means nothing to you, try Googling it.

I've been using the Blogging bundle with WordPress for a couple of
years, so it can be done.