[TxMt] Re: LaTeX Setup: Problems switching from TexShop to Textmate

Robi Ragan robi.ragan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 20:35:48 UTC 2010

I have none of those packages loaded.

My file has no %!TEX directive.

I have not set any shell variables but the PATH. I have very little
idea what these shell variables are actually. I read and I read, and
all the documentation assumes I already know what they are and
exactally how to set them.

But Wait! I just noticed another difference in the log files.

TeXShop:

This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-1.40.10 (TeX Live 2009)
(format=pdflatex 2009.11.7)  10 MAR 2010 15:25

Textmate:

This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-1.40.10 (TeX Live 2009)
(format=latex 2009.11.7)  10 MAR 2010 15:10

But I have pdflatex selected in the preferences. I just noticed that I
get the same errors no matter what I set the engine to in the
preferences. It looks like Textmate is not letting me change the
engine to what ever I want.

Robi
Robi Ragan
Visiting Assistant Professor