[TxMt] Re: LaTeX Setup: Problems switching from TexShop to Textmate

Peter Cowan cowan.pd at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 20:31:36 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 12:16 PM, Robi Ragan <robi.ragan at gmail.com> wrote:
> pdflatex is the engine that I have set in the preferences and it still
> is choking on the pdf.
>
> Again, looking at the log files it uses all the same files and paths
> until it gets to the load graphics point. At that point the when
> compiled from TeXShop calls: pdftex.def and when being compiled from
> Textmate it calls: dvips.def
>
> Robi

Can you supply us with a minimal example that causes your issue?

Do you happen to load any of these packages?

['pstricks' , 'xyling' , 'pst-asr' , 'OTtablx' , 'epsfig' ]

Does your file have a %!TEX directive?

Have you set the TM_LATEX shell variable set in either the TextMate
preferences, or the Project specific variables?

Hopefully these will help us narrow down the source of your difficulty.

Peter