[TxMt] Re: LaTeX Setup: Problems switching from TexShop to Textmate

Robi Ragan robi.ragan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 20:16:04 UTC 2010

pdflatex is the engine that I have set in the preferences and it still
is choking on the pdf.

Again, looking at the log files it uses all the same files and paths
until it gets to the load graphics point. At that point the when
compiled from TeXShop calls: pdftex.def and when being compiled from
Textmate it calls: dvips.def

Robi