[TxMt] Re: TextMate with C++ builds, and linking console output to project files

Mathieu Godart mathieu at coolsand-tech.fr
Wed Mar 10 17:16:55 UTC 2010

Dear Matt,

> At the risk of being greedy, does TM only autocomplete symbols it sees in
> the file, or can I get better autocomplete? Especially looking outside the
> project for headers and/or having the STL functions built-in to
> autocomplete. Even better, autocomplete with function signatures!

Maybe you can have a look at my Graffiti bundle. You can get it using GetBundles.

> Thanks for your help so far, I almost went over to Xcode but now I'm firmly
> back on board with TM. Though I still use Xcode to debug because GUI
> debuggers seem so much easier than Terminal ones (I know Xcode is just
> wrapping GDB, but still . . .  ).

I started to study the workload to do that, but I finally decided not to go for that development because writing a GDB wrapper is quite a heavy work. I know that Jorge Luis Mendez also needs that. Maybe we could join our forces to work on a GDB TM bundle?

Best regards,
Mathieu

Mathieu Godart

ASIC Integration Manager