[TxMt] Re: Lot of errors with TextMate bundles

Ethan Winn ethan at echoditto.com
Fri Mar 5 19:35:07 UTC 2010

I was also having this issue and found the solution in a single character in
php.ini: be sure that the variables_order setting begins with "E" (mine was
missing):

variables_order = "EGPCS"

It looks like the issue was due to PHP's $ENV global being left empty due to
this setting. I'm guessing this is because of the default "production"
php.ini that ships with the PHP distributed with MacPorts.

I've posted a few additional links and error output on our development blog:
http://echodittolabs.org/blog/2010/03/fixing-textmates-php-commands-macports-php

--

Ethan Winn
ethan at echoditto.com