[TxMt] Re: Lot of errors with TextMate bundles

Thomas Bassetto tbassetto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 14:16:50 UTC 2010

Good point, the 3 first line error are gone :)

However, remains:
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT in
/private/tmp/temp_textmate.8LRFl1 on line 19
PHP Warning:  require(/lib/beautify.php): failed to open stream: No
such file or directory in /private/tmp/temp_textmate.8LRFl1 on line 19
PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required
'/lib/beautify.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in
/private/tmp/temp_textmate.8LRFl1 on line 19

Since the $ENV["TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT"] is not defined it can't find the
/lib/beautify.php I suppose. But I don't know why...

Where is Javascript.bundle ? I can't find it neither in
"/Users/**/Library/Application Support/TextMate" nor in
"/Library/Application Support/TextMate".

Thomas

> On Mar 4, 2010, at 5:14 AM, Thomas Bassetto wrote:
>
>> For instance if I use "Reformat Selection" from the Javascript bundle,
>> the file content is replaced with:
>> PHP Deprecated:  Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in
>> /private/etc/php.ini on line 1060 in Unknown on line 0
>
> Have you made custom modifications to `/etc/php.ini`? Mine is stock (or pretty close to it) and I don’t have any lines beginning with “#”. It’s probably as simple as replacing “#” with “;” at the beginning of the lines mentioned in the errors.
>
> --
> Rob McBroom
> <http://www.skurfer.com/>

Thomas