[TxMt] Re: How can I find where a snippet/macro/command is defined?

Thu Mar 4 13:18:23 UTC 2010

On Mar 3, 2010, at 5:32 PM, Peter Cowan wrote:

> If you already know the key combo when you hit Control-Shift-T click
> on the magnifying glass and select "Key equivalent" then type the key
> combo.   This way you don't have to grep through the bundle the
> hardcore way.

And don’t forget ⌃⌥⌘K to show all keyboard shortcuts (and tab triggers) from the bundles. If you don’t see something listed there, it’s either defined in TextMate itself, or system-wide.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

It's not that I think guns, drugs, prostitution, swimming, eating and reading should be legal. It's just that no one on Earth has the authority to make them illegal.