[TxMt] Lot of errors with TextMate bundles

Thomas Bassetto tbassetto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 10:14:56 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've installed the latest version of TextMate on Mac OS 10.5. Then I
updated all my bundles with:
cd /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate
svn co http://svn.text­mate.org/trunk ./

>From time to time I stay up-to-date with:
cd /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate
export LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8
sudo svn update

Now I'm running Snow Leopard (I upgraded the existing OS) and I
encounter a lot of errors. However I don't know if it worked on
Leopard...

For instance if I use "Reformat Selection" from the Javascript bundle,
the file content is replaced with:
PHP Deprecated:  Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in
/private/etc/php.ini on line 1060 in Unknown on line 0
PHP Deprecated:  Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in
/private/etc/php.ini on line 1214 in Unknown on line 0
PHP Deprecated:  Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in
/private/etc/php.ini on line 1274 in Unknown on line 0
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT in
/private/tmp/temp_textmate.8LRFl1 on line 19
PHP Warning:  require(/lib/beautify.php): failed to open stream: No
such file or directory in /private/tmp/temp_textmate.8LRFl1 on line 19
PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required
'/lib/beautify.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in
/private/tmp/temp_textmate.8LRFl1 on line 19

I have another problem with the ack bundle:
http://github.com/protocool/ack-tmbundle When I launch the command I
get "ruby: no such file to load -- cgi (LoadError)" but since it's not
an official bundle I suppose that I should ask on their mailing-list
:)

Thanks,
Thomas