[TxMt] PHP Bundle Changes

Joshua Varner josh.varner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 05:22:08 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I've prepared some updates to the PHP bundle to bring it up to date with PHP
5.3.  This includes language grammar support for namespaces, closures,
Nowdoc syntax, and a few other changes/updates.  I also updated all of the
functions.txt and functions.plist completions to PHP 5.3.1.  I made some
small changes to the generate.rb script and added a simple PHP script to
populate the functions.plist file, so re-generating these should be a bit
easier in the future.  I forked the bundle on Github and pushed my changes
there.

http://github.com/voxwerk/php.tmbundl<http://github.com/voxwerk/php.tmbundle/commits/master>

I'm not really sure what to do next as far as getting feedback or who to
send any patches to, so I figured firing off an email to the mailing list
would be a good start.

Thanks everyone for doing such an awesome job on all of the bundles!

-Josh