[TxMt] Re: Need help with custom language highlightning

nuke sila.razuma at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 12:23:41 UTC 2010

Apparently, it is an issue of PHP only. The following language definition
highlights Ruby and Serpent languages in my text, but not PHP insertions! What
the hell is wrong here?

{ scopeName = 'source.phpruby.serpent';
 fileTypes = ( 'serpent', 'serpent.php', 'serpent.erb' );
 patterns = (
{ begin = '<\?(php|=)?';
patterns = ( { include = 'source.php'; } );
 },
{ begin = '<%';
patterns = ( { include = 'source.ruby'; } );
 },
{ include = 'source.serpent'; },
 );
}