[TxMt] Insecure world writable problem with TODO bundle

Christopher Brewster cbrewster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 11:32:26 UTC 2010

When I run the TODO bundle I get the following:
-----
/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/textmate.rb:150: warning: Insecure world writable dir /Library/Application Support/TextMate in PATH, mode 040777 /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/textmate.rb:150: warning: Insecure world writable dir /Library/Application Support/TextMate in PATH, mode 040777 /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/textmate.rb:150: warning: Insecure world writable dir /Library/Application Support/TextMate in PATH, mode 040777 /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/textmate.rb:150: warning: Insecure world writable dir /Library/Application Support/TextMate in PATH, mode 040777 /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/textmate.rb:150: warning: Insecure world writable dir /Library/Application Support/TextMate in PATH, mode 040777 /Library/Application
-----

I have run chmod -R o-w * in the /Library/Application Support/TextMate folder, but this makes no difference.
What have I done wrong?

Thanks,

Christopher