[TxMt] Re: 'Open in Running Browswer' how to switch focus?

Mon Jun 21 15:55:19 UTC 2010

On 21 Jun 2010, at 17:38, plastichairdoo wrote:

> Macro says "Read Only" at the top - when I click on the
> executeCommandWithOptions" I see the raw command code but am unable
> to edit.

Ah, sorry. Didin’t realize it was a *real* macro you wanted to edit,
since you quoted ruby code (just thought you had the terminology mixed
up).

For me though the ‘Open Document in Running Browser(s)’ action is a
*command* and it *is* editable int he bundle editor.

So I think this mixup is where your problem lies.

What you may want to do is first revert your customizations: http://wiki.macromates.com/Troubleshooting/RevertToDefaultBundles

Relaunch TextMate, go to the bundle editor, locate the ‘Open Document
in Running Browser(s)’ *command* and remove the ‘-g’ *in the bundle
editor*.

Close bundle editor and see if that doesn’t fix it for you.