[TxMt] How to select folded text

Louis Sherwin lsherwin at mac.com
Sun Jun 20 14:56:08 UTC 2010

I work with HTML, XML and Ruby code and  I want to select blocks of code
based on the folding indicators for the current syntax. I may be missing
something but I cannot find a way to easily accomplish this.

I can fold the text and then hover over the ellipsis and see it there but
that also removes it from the context which is not quite what I am looking
for. There is the very useful "Fold Selection". I would like the inverse
Select Current Fold.

tks, louie