[TxMt] Re: foldingStopMarker with leading whitespace

DZ-Jay dz at caribe.net
Mon Jun 14 18:31:34 UTC 2010

Michael Sheets wrote:
> On Jun 13, 2010, at 7:12 AM, DZ-Jay wrote:
>
>> 	Is there a way around this? If so, how?  Below are the regexps I use for my language grammar:
>
> No, the regex isn't even considered if the indention level isn't the same.

Bummer.

The old messages I found in the archive related to this topic mentioned
that the developers were working on a new folding engine.  I was all
excited until I noticed that the messages dated back to 2004 or
whereabouts.  I'm guessing this didn't happen.

Any chance of this being addressed in a future version?

	dZ.