[TxMt] Re: TM2

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Fri Jun 11 16:25:04 UTC 2010

> I love TM that I have, but I would be lying if I didn't say I didn't poke around the other editors whenever a ugly bug rears its head and pisses me off.

That's it. I neither need to have new shiny TM2, but want some bugfixes (Parsing improvement for long lines) and minor features requested long time ago (Soft-wrap indention). But the fact nothing is actually happening with TM1, and long standing requests makes me peek around once for a while for alternative editor.
--
Adam