[TxMt] Re: php bundle difficulty - "please cache your project"

Wed Jun 9 19:04:06 UTC 2010

On 9 Jun 2010, at 10:52, Luke Barker wrote:

> updated some bundles last week and now my PHP bundle is behaving very
> weirdly.
> [...]
> I have deleted all bundles added and when I deleted the PHP one, the
> error
> went away, but obviously I still need the  PHP bundle back! When I
> tried ti
> again I got the error.

The way to revert to default bundles is given here: http://wiki.macromates.com/Troubleshooting/RevertToDefaultBundles

How exactly did you “delete all bundles”? If you did this via the
bundle editor then quit TextMate and run this line in Terminal:

     defaults delete com.macromates.textmate
OakBundleManagerDeletedBundles