[TxMt] Re: Need help with custom language highlightning

nuke sila.razuma at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 20:57:01 UTC 2010

Repeating my question:
Thanks to your answers, I can now highlight PHP insertions in my custom
language by copying the repository and delimiters pattern from PHP language
definition. However, I would like to avoid this unnecessary duplication. Is
it possible to simply refer the PHP definitions without copying them to my
language?