[TxMt] Re: Need help with custom language highlightning

nuke sila.razuma at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 09:59:48 UTC 2010

I do select Serpent language explicitly (or it is detected by the file
extension). The PHP insertions are not highlighted. However, if I select PHP
language, they are. So I am very confused. My guess is I need to do
something extra in addition to the simplest language definition I am using
now:

{ scopeName = 'source.serpent';
 fileTypes = ( 'serpent' );
patterns = (
{ begin = '<\?';
patterns = ( { include = 'source.php'; } );
 },
);
}