[TxMt] Re: Pointing TM's ri / rdoc lookup at a non-standard directory

Robert Poor rdpoor at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 03:06:57 UTC 2010

Charles:

It's a bit deeper.  If I set PATH to (only):

	/mypersonalpath

in Preferences => Advanced => Shell Variables, then TextMate reports:

	echo $PATH
	/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/bin/
CocoaDialog.app/Contents/MacOS:/usr/local/git/bin:/opt/local/bin:/opt/
local/sbin:/mypersonalpath:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/
bin:/usr/X11/bin:/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/
Support/bin

Note that TextMate has inserted a bunch of stuff before /
mypersonalpath, specifically:

	/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/bin/
CocoaDialog.app/Contents/MacOS
	/usr/local/git/bin:/opt/local/bin
	/opt/local/sbin

If this IS "somewhere in my configuration", where the heck do I change
it?

- Rob