[TxMt] Need help with custom language highlightning

nuke sila.razuma at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 13:49:33 UTC 2010

Hi,

Could you help me to make a custom language colorization!
I have followed the short tutorial on the website
http://manual.macromates.com/en/language_grammars
but it didn't work for me, so I simplified it as much as possible but still
no success. I guess there is something simple which I am missing. How can I
make the following definition working:

{   scopeName = 'source.serpent';

    fileTypes = ( 'serpent' );

    patterns = (

        {   begin = '<\?';

            patterns = ( { include = 'source.php'; } );

        },

    );
}

it does not highlight php insertions in my file, but the standard language
definition for php (supplied with the editor) does it.

What do I need to do?

Thanks,
nuke