[TxMt] Re: line numbers/gutter non-scrolling

plastichairdoo plastichairdoo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 16:33:18 UTC 2010

ahh - alas and alack.

well - I can live with it I suppose.

BTW - do you have an approximate idea on when we'll get to see 2.0?

hopefully it will have a 'Ribbon Bar', 23 Toolbars, mandatory Help delivered in a high-pitched voice by a floating animated "@" sign named "Foo", the ability to only write to a new file format totally incompatible and unreadable by any application including itself, blinking text for the menus and stuff, only one color scheme: pepto-bismal, detachable menu's that cannot ever be reattached - ever, and a 'Crash-of-the-Day" feature that will force you to do a hard restart of your entire system with some guaranteed random damage to a random harddisk sector! think of the fun!

let us know!

=7