[TxMt] Re: FW: Control alt shift B - what did I do??

Martin Kühl martin.kuehl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 01:33:15 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 03:12, mstorus <mstorus at cisco.com> wrote:
> I pressed control alt shift B and then clicked on one of the popup items:
> Blog – HTML
> Blog – Markdown
> Blog – Text
> Blog – Textile
> LaTeX Beamer
>
> Now all of my syntax highlighting is gone.

You switched the language for your document; the menu in the bottom
bar should, just right of the column number, indicate which language
is active. To switch back, click that menu and choose the language you
want.

> And more generally, how do I figure out what that keyboard shortcut did
> without asking the mailing list? (I searched for a long time to no avail).

Hit ⌃⌘T (for Select Bundle Item…), then from the dropdown in the
search bar of that window, choose “Key equivalent” and hit the key
you’re wondering about.

HTH,
Martin