[TxMt] Re: Alternate to arrow keys for moving cursor left/right?

Morgan Packard morgan at morganpackard.com
Wed Jul 28 16:19:45 UTC 2010

I can work faster if I don't have to lift my fingers out of their "home"
positions. To get to the arrow keys, I have to lift my fingers, look down at
the keyboard, and re-place my fingers. I'm finding using the emacs keys much
more comfortable and quick.

Learning a whole set of key commands does take some time, but when you spend
eight hours a day slinging text, is well worth it, I think.

-m-