[TxMt] Re: code coloring/language scope question

bennett von bennett plastichairdoo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 23:10:27 UTC 2010

actually no - I'd prefer it if someone has already accomplished this - this
functionality exists for PHP and CSS and (sometimes) for JS code inside an
HTML page but I was recently working with Processing.js which gets put into
<pre> tags and it all gets treated as plain text.
here is a screenshot.
since I don't really know how to change this or add new tag colors etc it
seemed like a good learning opportunity.