[TxMt] Re: Folding in plain text?

Justin Catterall 100621.1 at masonsmusic.co.uk
Wed Jul 14 07:53:35 UTC 2010

On 13 Jul 2010, at 17:24, Dru Kepple wrote:

> [...]

Thank you Dru, I wasn't aware of that, I've only ever used F1 within a
code block and have it fold that block. I didn't know you could set
arbitrary fold locations with a selection. Thanks for mentioning it.

Defining language grammar would probably be a very educational
exercise, maybe I'll look at the existing bundles and have a go some
time, but this solution solves the problem for now.

--
Justin Catterall                               www.masonsmusic.co.uk
Director                                       T: +44 (0)1424 427562