[TxMt] Re: Need help with custom language highlightning

nuke sila.razuma at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 16:28:45 UTC 2010

Thank you, Allan! I appreciate your help, but I think you should not waste
your invaluable time on such trivial questions, which can be answered by
others. Even if they don't! :) The greatest among greatest, please,
concentrate on TM2 :)

The working (at least highlighting!) definition is then:

{ scopeName = 'source.phpruby.serpent';
 fileTypes = ( 'serpent', 'serpent.php', 'serpent.erb' );
patterns = (
 { match = '<\?(php|=)?.*\?>';
captures = { 0 = { include = 'source.php'; }; };
 },
{ begin = '<%';
patterns = ( { include = 'source.ruby'; } );
 },
{ include = 'source.serpent'; },
 );
}