[TxMt] Re: sometime bundle is did not work!

Fri Jul 9 06:23:00 UTC 2010

On 9 Jul 2010, at 08:13, Johan Kim wrote:

> normal .erb file => bundle(eg. lip(tab)) do working.
> but
> layout .erb file => bundle is not working.
>
> layout .erb has "DOCTYPE" and "<html>" in code
>
> i delete "DOCTYPE" and "<html>" then bundle is working.

Actions (like lip⇥) are bound to scopes. You can see the current
scope by pressing ⌃⇧P.

The scope in turn is provided by parsing the document using the chosen
language grammar, visible in the status bar.

For an ‘erb’ file that would normally be ‘HTML’ or ‘HTML
(Rails)’.

I don’t know what this lip⇥ action does, but it sounds like it is
scoped somehow so that it doesn’t work inside a HTML body, perhaps by
design.

Please provide more details about exactly which actions fail you, what
bundles these are located in, what language grammar you have chosen
for the file (visible in status bar), what content is in this
document, etc. if you are unable to solve the conundrum from the above
info.