[TxMt] Re: missing .def file called by pdflatex

Fri Jul 9 06:08:11 UTC 2010

On 2 Jul 2010, at 07:10, Rathouz, Paul [BSD] - HSD wrote:

> [...] Package epstopdf Warning: Graphics driver file `pdftex.def'
> not found.
> [...] The Terminal version is running
> pdflatex in /usr/texbin .  I am not sure what TextMate is running.
> -- pr

If you look in the upper right corner of the output window it tells
you at least the version, e.g. mine is: “pdfTeX 3.1415926-1.40.10-2.2
(TeX Live 2009)”.

Do you have multiple versions installed? That seems to be the most
logical explanation, and you’ll just need to update PATH in
Preferences → Advanced to have /usr/texbin moved up front.