[TxMt] Re: Posting Images with Blogging Bundle

Mike Lim Mike.Lim.Tango at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 01:07:37 UTC 2010

On July 1, 2010 at 13:07, Allan Odgaard wrote

Click ‘MultiMarkdown’ in the status bar and change it to ‘Blog —
Markdown’.

The next time you create a new blog post it should remember this
choice. At least iirc: blogging bundle use multiple extensions for
types, I don’t recall if TM learns only the last bit, in which case
you probably want to clear the errorneous recorded extension, though I
wonder then why it would pick MuktiMarkdown in the first place (quite
sure this require you at some point having manually switched to
MultiMarkdown for a blog post)…

Anyway, I wrote a blog post about this with all the details:
http://blog.macromates.com/2007/file-type-detection-rspec-rails/
  — read that if it doesn’t work :)

Allan, that works, thanks so much!  I think I probably did switch it to
Multimarkdown at some point. At the moment, it even if I change it to
conform to my chosen blogging template and then open a new file it still
defaults to 'MultiMarkdown' in the status bar. But I will read your post to
see what I can do about it. In the meantime, switching the status bar once
the file is open does the trick.

Thanks again, I appreciate your help!

Mike Lim