[TxMt] Web Preview

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sun Jan 24 22:36:59 UTC 2010

Hi

I would like to make a command or a macro
 to preview a file latex2e.html. This the LaTeX2e reference manual

http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/info/latex2e-help-texinfo/

1 ) I don't know how to make this

I try to convert latex2e.html to latex2e.markdown
with textmate and I try a command like

. "$TM_SUPPORT_PATH/lib/webpreview.sh"
html_header "LaTeX2e Help" "LaTeX"
"$TM_SUPPORT_PATH/lib/markdown_to_help.rb" "/Users/ego/Library/latex2e.markdown"
html_footer

but there is a problem. Some links don't work
 and sometimes I need to stop the task (wheel :) )

I try with latex2e.html it's better but I get
 some similar problem.

2 ) If I open latex2e.html and I use show web preview then
 it's fine but I don't know how to get this with a command

3 ) is it possible to record a macro for something like that ?

4) I can make something like that

. "$TM_SUPPORT_PATH/lib/webpreview.sh"

html_header "$title" "Latex2e Reference manual"

open -a safari /Users/ego/Library/latex2e.html

html_footer

But I would like to make this with web_preview and perhaps without
 a simple css.

Thanks Best regards

Alain Matthes