[TxMt] Documentation for Word / Selection in C/C++/Obj

Juan Falgueras juanfc at uma.es
Mon Jan 18 13:39:03 UTC 2010

	Hi

I've been digging in the sequence of calling that makes ^H to fail in C++ (TM 1.5.9 1589).  It seems that

	/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/bin/html_man.sh

looks for

	RMAN_1='/Library/Application Support/Apple/Developer Tools/Plug-ins/DocViewerPlugIn.xcplugin/Contents/Resources/rman'
	RMAN_2='/Developer/Library/Xcode/Plug-ins/DocViewerPlugIn.xcplugin/Contents/Resources/rman'

and vuala!  the second one does not exists and the first one returns nothing looking for simple words like "printf"…

I am not aware of previous threads related with this one, but I don't doubt at all that there must be many.

Is there any workaround, update, or change I should do to have help working?

- juan falgueras