[TxMt] Re: how to specify which python to run

Thu Jan 7 14:26:38 UTC 2010

On Jan 7, 2010, at 5:26 AM, Claus wrote:

> on my system are two different version of python installed:
> - the default of OS 10.6 in /usr/bin/python
> - the fink version in /sw/bin/python2.6
>
> How can I tell TextMate which one to use?

Set TM_PYTHON to the one you want to use. You can set it application-wide in TextMate’s preferences (Advanced) or you can set it per-project by clicking the ‘i’ at the bottom of the project’s window.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

Don't try to tell me a thing is important to you if the whole of your “support” entails forcing others to spend time and money on it.