[TxMt] Re: LaTeX bundle

enas textmate at alxp.gr
Wed Jan 6 09:18:20 UTC 2010

On 5 Jan 2010, at 20:14, Alex Ross wrote:
> On Jan 5, 2010, at 2:40 AM, enas wrote:
>> I remember I posted some time ago with the exact same suggestion, and that's indeed how I modified the script for myself.
>
> You could submit a patch. ;)

Well I just crudely commented out the relevant sections :)

I agree though with the first poster that a nice option would be that the latex bundle preferences give the option of turning on or off the autodetect feature. I would happily patch the bundle accordingly, but that's beyond my capabilities/time available at the moment I'm afraid...

enas