[TxMt] Up to date comprehensive instructions for Flex SDK + TextMate

Gerry Creighton gerry00creighton at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 18:59:05 UTC 2010

I've been using TextMate for a couple of years now for HTML, CSS and especially Actionscript 3 development.
Yesterday I decided to install the Flash Builder4 plugin for Eclipse trial and it totally messed up my TextMate system. I can no longer
compile AS3. I've uninstalled Flash Builder 4 and it still doesn't compile. TextMate won't even load the flex-config.xml file.
I noticed that when I tried to compile in TextMate after installing FB4 it would load the flex-config.xml from the newly installed
FB4 instead of my original location.
Does anyone have an up-to-date comprehensive setup for using the Flex SDK with TextMate? Everything I found on the web
via searches are two to three years old. I believe that I have everything in order but still can't compile.

Thanks,

-Gerry