[TxMt] Cocoa development with Textmate no Xcode

Jason Coffin jasoncof at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 20:19:37 UTC 2010

Greetings,

This is slightly off topic but I'm hoping some of the TextMate-Cocoa
people here could help me.

I'm learning Cocoa programming and I'm not interested in using Xcode
for my development. I prefer using Clang, Rake, Textmate, and
Interface Builder. I know Allan and company development Textmate using
Cmake instead of Xcode. I'm wondering how to run unit tests this way.
Every OCUnit app tutorial I see assumes you are using Xcode. Anyone
know how to set up unit tests manually via the command line? Once I
see how it is done I can set up a Rake target/tasks to handle it for
me.

Any other advice when developing Cocoa apps without Xcode?

Thanks in advance,
Jason C