[TxMt] Textile code coloring broken

Sebastian Hennebrueder usenet at laliluna.de
Mon Feb 22 16:17:35 UTC 2010

Hello,

I started to use Textmate as editor for pages in textile and markdown
format. I run into an issue with a page that includes Java source as
part of an article.

If the article contains a preformatted region <pre>...</pre> and inside
this region there is Java code containing a question mark as part of a
generic function, then the rest of the article is marked in red color.
If I use markdown format instead of textile, then I can solve this with
two blank lines. This is not possible with textile format. Both pages
render correctly in the preview.

I have attached two sample files for this.

<pre>
public <? extends Bar> foo(){
    //
}
</pre>

--
Best Regards / Viele Grüße

Sebastian Hennebrueder
-----
Software Developer and Trainer for Hibernate / Java Persistence
http://www.laliluna.de