[TxMt] Re: Upgrading Ruby Bundle to use Ruby1.9

Adam Sharp adsharp at me.com
Mon Feb 15 08:51:06 UTC 2010

On 15/02/2010, at 7:31 PM, Josh Cheek wrote:

> Hmm, it seems that if I run TextMate from the command line, then it finds the
> correct version, but if I run it from Applications folder, Spotlight, or Quicksilver,
> then it always pulls up the the system version (1.8.6)
>
> Is there an easy way to remedy this? If not, I can just always run it from the
> command line.

Have a look at this blog post:
http://justaddwater.dk/2009/03/10/textmate-path-modification-ruby-version-issues/

Make sure your that you set PATH in TextMate's Preferences (Advanced -> Shell
Variables) to reflect what you have in Terminal.app. You can also try setting
TM_RUBY to the full path of the version of Ruby that you wish to use.

Good luck!

--
Adam Sharp
Email: adsharp at me.com