[TxMt] Re: Textmate move cursor backwards and forwards position shortcut?

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Sat Feb 13 17:40:53 UTC 2010

Scott Schulthess
<scottschulthess at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is a very popular visual studio shortcut (ranked first on
> stackoverflow
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/98606/favorite-visual-studio-keyboard
> -shortcuts )
>
> I'm wondering if there is a shortcut to go back to the previous cursor
> position - i.e. if you are jumping around in a file or something.

Not automatic, but you can always set a bookmark and then jump to it. I
just click in the gutter (to the left of the line number) to make the
bookmark; then I can cycle thru bookmarks by hitting F2 repeatedly (and
so I only have to memorize one keyboard shortcut). m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!