[TxMt] Re: still problems with matplotlib

Tony S Yu tsyu80 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 21:59:11 UTC 2010

On Feb 9, 2010, at 4:14 PM, Mark Perrin wrote:

> I was having this problem as well but removing the dylib file corrected it on my system.
>
> The sample script is now working: http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/plot_directive/mpl_examples/pylab_examples/scatter_hist.py
>
> I just installed scipy superpack today
>
> TextMate (CE), 10.6.2. , Python 2.6.1
>
> MP

Strange. I tried removing the dylib file again from both of the following directories:

 ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Support/lib/
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/

Nevertheless, python still hangs on plot calls. Just out of curiosity, did you upgrade from 10.5 to 10.6, or do you have a clean install of 10.6. (I'm just grasping at straws at this point.)

-Tony