[TxMt] Javascript Tools bundle and Google Closure Compiler?

Charles Turner vze26m98 at optonline.net
Sat Feb 6 12:22:34 UTC 2010

Hi all-

I just installed subtleGradient's Javascript Tools bundle and tried
the "Validate with Google Closure Compiler" and got this:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad
version number in .class file
         [snip]
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:375)

I'm not hugely Java-literate, but I surmise, using Leopard 10.5.8
here, that GCC wants Java version 6 here, and my Java preferences are
set to 32-bit Java 5, and then 64-bit Java 6.

So can I run this with the Java 6 installed in Leopard? And can I
alter subtleGradient's "lint-gcc.rb" to run Java 6 rather than setting
my global preferences? How?

Many thanks in advance!

Charles