[TxMt] Re: Best way to get bundles from the GitHub repos

Steve King sking at arbor.net
Mon Feb 1 20:04:09 UTC 2010

On 2010-02-01 14:34, Boysenberry Payne wrote:
> I get the following error:
> svn: Unrecognized URL scheme for 'http://svn.textmate.org/trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle'
>
> Did I set my svn install up wrong or something?

Sounds like you don't have it compiled with the 'neon' remote access
backend. Neon handles the http and https schemes. Do 'svn --version' to
check.

    macduff:/tmp$ svn --version
    svn, version 1.6.5 (r38866)
        compiled Oct 16 2009, 02:54:10

    Copyright (C) 2000-2009 CollabNet.
    Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.tigris.org/
    This product includes software developed by CollabNet
    (http://www.Collab.Net/).

    The following repository access (RA) modules are available:

    * ra_neon : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV protocol
    using Neon.
       - handles 'http' scheme
       - handles 'https' scheme
    * ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network
    protocol.
       - handles 'svn' scheme
    * ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
       - handles 'file' scheme

--
Steve King
Sr. Software Engineer