[TxMt] Re: Best way to get bundles from the GitHub repos

Boysenberry Payne boysie at boysenberrys.com
Mon Feb 1 19:34:21 UTC 2010

Hello,

I've had to manually pull down all of the files for the bundles I want installed because every time I try this line:
> svn export http://svn.textmate.org/trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle

I get the following error:
svn: Unrecognized URL scheme for 'http://svn.textmate.org/trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle'

Did I set my svn install up wrong or something?

Thanks,
Boysenberry